We believe that our mission in Prague is to be salt and light in the world: salt – so that by our distinctive values we alert people to God’s perspective on his world; light – so that we illuminate Jesus Christ for others to see and respond to.
A community with this agenda will be:
* committed to worship
* committed to discovering more of the faith
* nurturing those who are young in years and those who are young in the faith
* seeking ways to apply the principles revealed by the faith to daily life at home, at school and college and at work
* aware of the needs of those less fortunate and will seek ways to bless those who lack the blessings we enjoy
* committed to sharing the faith with those who have never heard it, are indifferent to it or have rejected it