This policy is valid from and was updated 13th November 2009 and replaces all policies previously valid for this blog / web site.
- All content on this blog and web site is copyright and re-use of part or all of it in any media requires prior permission by the webmaster and / or by the copyright holder if the two are not the same person.
- We have obtained licenses for all third-party material such as images, themes, etc., published and used on this blog / web site but if you think that anything on this web site / blog infringes on your own copyright please contact the webmaster immediately via the contact information provided and it will be taken care of asap. We respect other peoples copyright as much as we would like ours to be respected.
- With regard to blog / web site links to other sites on the internet, no such link should be seen as an endorsement of the content of the site linked to. Web site content can change over time and what was one day worth linking to might not be anymore at a later date. But as it is humanly impossible to keep track of all sites we have ever linked to, we repeat this disclaimer: Linking to a site doesn’t include any endorsement on our side to the content of such a site.
- By commenting on this blog / web site you automatically grant us the irrevocable right to publish your comment and to use it as a base for further blog posts and articles.
- All information on this blog / web site is provided on a “as is” basis: you alone are responsible for the use you make of it. We accept no legal or moral responsibility for what you do with the information found here.
- No paid reviews are published on this blog / web site. No inducements of any sort will ever influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog / web site.
- This site is the official blog / web site of St.Clement’s Anglican-Episcopalian Church, Prague, Czech Republic, part of the Church of England Diocese in Europe and of the English speaking congregation of the Old-Catholic Church in the Czech Republic. Nevertheless, not all the information posted on this web site / blog is endorsed by the Chaplain, the Church Council or the respective Diocese. For questions about this blog / web site, please contact the web master or the Chaplain via the contact information provided here.
- If we claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.